ELECTROCHLOR

 

Electrochlor Chemical Industries Ltd. was established in 1952, and was the first manufacturer of sodium hypochlorite in the country. The first factory in Israel was built by the Company in the industrial area of Gav Yam in ​​Haifa Bay, with a production capacity of 60 tons of sodium hypochlorite a month. This amount constituted the entire consumption of the State of Israel in those days. In the 1970s, the company was purchased from its founders by Mr. Zeev Dror, who is chairman of the company to the present day.

 As the years passed and the plant was aging, and with the construction of additional plants on the one hand and the increase in domestic consumption on the other hand, the company closed the obsolete production plant, and continued only its marketing activities.

Today, the company is marketing liquid and powder chemicals for various industries and its customers constitute a diverse clientele, such as industry leaders in detergent, drinking water treatment and effluent industries, food and pharmaceutical manufacturers, dairies, hi-tech, textile, metal coating, and more

 

Read more

 

 

 Bulk Supply Materials

 

Supply in Containers

 

Supply by pallets

   

The company supplies a range of materials in different quantities through its fleet of trucks. To see the list of products supplied by bulk tankers

 

 

The company supplies a variety of liquid materials in containers of different sizes, in barrels, and bulk  tankers. To see the list of products supplied by bulk  tankers

 

The company supplies a variety of materials in powder and granular form in bags, packed on pallets. For the range of products supplied in bags and on pallets

 

 

Slogan design